Thursday, December 20, 2007

I'm A Survivor....

We're back!!!!! I have lots of pics to post and stories to tell but just wanted to post and say we had lots of fun and are really glad to be back home. Addison did a pretty good job on the planes, but all of my hard work to get her to put herself to sleep in her own crib totally backfired as she would scream (she's a total screamer lately) for about 5-10 minutes before falling asleep for a good hour or two. I know 5 or 10 minutes doesn't seem like that long, but on an airplane it was an E-T-E-R-N-I-T-Y. I am also publicly apologizing to every mom that I ever intentionally or unintentionally gave that "look" to as their little ones fussed on airplanes. It is so stressful and then to have people looking at you like you're a total moron of a mother does NOT help! Anyway.....after she woke up from her nap she was a totally good kid - visiting with people around us, walking up and down the aisles, etc. Sheesh......good experience but totally exhausting!

It made it easier to come home knowing that Tyler was getting back from Brazil today - it was so fun to see him! I'll post more on that later.

Now here's a few pics of our trip to Mexico. I'm not in a ton of them because frankly Addison is way more fun to take photos of! And being 6 months pregnant in hot, humid weather....anyway.....

When I have more time and energy, I will post again.....

View from our hotel balcony

Addison and dad playing in the hammocks

Addison on the beach in Akumal - sand everywhere!!

We took very few family photos - so this was one of the only ones that turned out okay. Here we are at Turtle Beach and it was great.

Family at the beach when visiting Tulum.


2 comments:

  1. It looks amazing. I can believe how beautiful it was. Glad you had a good time. Addy looks so cute in that suit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow that looks like fun!! You all look great!

    ReplyDelete