Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Cleaning Out

We are moving in two weeks so we are using this as an opportunity to get rid of things we don't need or haven't used in the two years we've lived in this house.

Jeremy cleaned out all of his notes from the first two years of school:

One of very best friends graduated with his Doctor of Physical Therapy last weekend and we braved the hooding ceremony with 4 (1/2) kids between us. The kids did a great job, but after it was over were happy to run loose. Jeremy took some great pictures of Davis after the ceremony while he was running around. He even got the infamous Davis scowl on camera. Hilarious.



I told my dad yesterday that I have always loved my kids, but I am starting to realize how much I like them! Does that make sense???

Davis is the most polite two year old, which just makes me laugh. When he wants Addie to move, he will say "Excuse me, Addie." I heard him say it yesterday just out of the blue while they were playing and I was cleaning up. It totally cracked me up. He is also very liberal with his "Please, Mommy"s and his "Thank you, Mommy"s. I'm not sure how long it will last, but I'm enjoying it while it does.

We have a crazy few weeks, but I will be sure to get pictures up of the new house - although it's only two doors up, so it will look very similar to the one we're in now!!! :)

4 comments:

  1. Hey, Happy Birthday. I'm sure it was a real winning birthday, Right? Birthday's just aren't as fun as they were when we are young.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Emma is the same way...it's always, "Sorry, Mommy" and "Thank you, Mommy." Gotta love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are so cute and getting so big! I love the "evolution" of a scowl. That's funny!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the pics! How is the new place?

    ReplyDelete