Thursday, October 25, 2007

Curiousity....

We recently had our friends over for dinner and our girls were playing together. Addison kept trying to get to something that was in the corner of the kitchen, next to the fridge. She kept going for it and before we knew it, she was wedging herself in between the fridge and the wall. (Notice her friend Addison looking at her....)


Last week I had my big Enrichment activity for Relief Society. I had craft supplies all over the house. I put this bucket full of acrylic paints out of reach (or so I thought) on the sofa.

Here is Addison and her friend, also Addison, after discovering the paints.


Jeremy came home with a bottle of bubbles recently and we decided to see what the girls would think. After staring at them float to the carpet for what seemed like forever, they decided to try and pop them. It's so fun to try and see the world through their eyes!






No comments:

Post a Comment