Saturday, October 13, 2007

We Give In!!!


After numerous requests to start "blogging", here we go! I had planned on starting a blog once we move to Nebraska next fall, but it looks like we're starting one now. I guess now we'll be able to document all of the craziness leading up to a second child and a first year of medical school (wow - did I say that right??!?).

Jeremy is busy at work and at home. I think he's actually missing not being in school this fall. He's also teaching the 14 & 15 year-old Sunday School class at church. They usually sucker him into telling stories about Finland and his mission, thus avoiding a lesson altogether.

I (Natalie) am staying home full-time with Addison and having fun running around with her all day. I'm also the Enrichment leader in our ward (biggest joke in the universe!!!) and am keeping busy with getting ready for a trip to Mexico in December, a baby in April, and cross-country move in July.

Addison is a happy, healthy 9-month old! She's really laid back and independent, and doesn't need to be entertained. She spends most of her days terrorizing Jake (our dog) - playing tug of war with her stuffed animals, tipping over his water bowl, etc. She's crawling all over the place, pulling up on the furniture and even cruising a bit. Despite tons of toys, her absolute favorite thing to play with is her mom's makeup bag. She has lots of cousins she can't wait to see at Christmas time!!!

We have made some great friends in our new ward - one couple even has a daughter named Addison that is just a couple months older than our Addie. The girls really like to play together (or is it their moms that like to hang out???) and it's fun to see them interact.

We can't wait for the changes this next year will bring and are glad you guys will be here with us through it all!

Latest pic of Addie - she received this headband from somebody when she was born and it's MUCH to big to actually wear in public, so I've just been hanging it from her doorknob to her nursery. Anyway, it fell the other day and she picked it up and kept trying to swing it on her head. I couldn't believe it!!! I put it on her and she freaked if I tried to take it off.......so I had to take a couple of funny pics. (The headband is now hidden in my entertainment center.....)



No comments:

Post a Comment