Thursday, November 15, 2007

BIG Ultrasound Photos......

So today was our "big" ultrasound for baby #2. Here are some great shots.....


Here is the "profile" shot of baby - looks a lot like Addison to me, but then again, all ultrasound pictures look alike to me.


Here are two cute little feet.


Here are the baby's hands up by the face.


Here is a funny shot that the ultrasound tech loved. It is the baby's mouth, wide open!


Is one picture missing??!???! Oh yeah, the gender shot! Well, we decided to leave it a surprise. Not just for you guys, but for us as well. We decided this whole baby was a surprise why not go all the way. So, you will just have to wait for mid-April for that news.... They did say the baby was measuring a bit big based on how far along I am, so that either means an earlier due date or just a big baby. Addie was 8 lbs 9 oz two weeks early, so who knows......


2 comments:

  1. I love the pictures. I am getting really excited. It will be fun to hold a tiny baby again. Yeah!!! I still think its a girl so we will see.

    ReplyDelete