Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Mom's Little Helper

So Addie loves "helping" me out around the house and I thought I'd share some funny pics of how she helps.



I swear the kid can hear me open the dishwasher from anywhere in the house. And no matter what she is playing with, she bolts for the kitchen.


"Mom, I think the garbage needs to be taken out."


She loves helping me grab the warm laundry out of the dryer, so I thought she'd want a ride in the laundry basket. Seems to be enjoying it...
Oops, maybe not so much...... (I think this picture is hilarious....)



Not much else is new.....we are looking forward to spending time with our families this Thanksgiving since next year we probably won't be home for this holiday. Addie now has FOUR teeth on top - all four in the last two weeks or so. Poor girl!! She still stays so happy most of the time, so we are lucky.

Hope everybody's doing great!

No comments:

Post a Comment