Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Nothing New....

....actually that's not true. Just been too busy to blog but wanted to let everybody know that yes we are alive and yes I am still pregnant! I'm 33 weeks this week, so hopefully this baby gets here in the next 5-7 weeks or so. It seems like we have so much going on - planning the move to Omaha (looks like we might buy a house out there!), getting Jeremy ready for school, getting our house ready for the new baby, plus I'm nesting like CRAZY. Jeremy has to limit my vacuuming to twice a day....

Addison is doing great!!! Her favorite things to do are:

*Pull my hair or glasses off my face and when I tell her "no" as sternly as I can without totally cracking up, she busts up laughing. Apparently I'm not very convincing!

*She is also singing along to "Old McDonald" by saying "E-I-E-I" but never finishes by saying "O".

*She also loves following Jeremy around all day (when we're lucky enough to have him here all day!) by saying "Dad!" totally enunciating her "d"s. Pretty funny.

*She also says "Yeah, yeah" a lot too. Usually when I ask her if she wants to eat! Just like her daddy!

*We have, miraculously, taught her to not play in Jake's water bowl. So whenever I leave it on the ground and it's full, she will walk right up to it and just stare at it. But doesn't touch it - but I usually pick it up as soon as she points it out. Don't want to tempt her too much!


*Lately she loves sitting on chairs, our sofa table shelf, whatever she can reach. Here she is in Jeremy's banana chair. (Don't ask me why Jeremy loves banana chairs, but he does!!!)


* OK, yes, I am a horrible mother. Addie loves playing in her closet (it's like a walk-in type closet) and her clothes are in these cute bins. She likes taking her clothes out of her bins, which I don't normally let her do unless I'm really desperate. Anyway, she started totally crying the other day and I run in there and she had like fallen in one of the bins and her little butt got stuck and she couldn't stand up!!! So of course I took a picture and then pulled her out.....sorry it was just too funny.

I better take some cuter pictures of her and post them soon since this is not the best note to end on! Oh well....

Hope everybody's doing great. I will do better at updating - promise!

4 comments:

  1. So funny, poor Addie got stuck. Thanks for comin over yesterday, it's always nice to see another human being at home when Chad is gone!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the picture of Addy being stuck. I would have done the same thing. You will always laugh now when you see the photo.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute! You are such a cute mom! Found Christie -
    http://scissorsandthread.blogspot.com

    If you ever come down to Utah we have to do lunch!
    Tally
    http://tayandtalturner.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I CAN'T believe you will have another baby is about a month! Where did the time go! WOW!

    ReplyDelete