Monday, September 21, 2009

Yesterday, Jeremy and I celebrated our 6 year anniversary!!! Our marriage by the numbers....

-2 Bachelor's Degrees
- Lived in 6 different places
- Driven 5 different cars
- Countless jobs!!!
- Visited NYC (twice), Cancun, Mexico, Canada, SoCal twice, Portland, Oregon (& the coast), Mt. Rushmore, Upstate New York, Washington DC, Ocean City, Maryland, Mt. St. Helens, Seattle, Washington, Omaha, Ne.......
-2 Kiddos

Some random pictures....

Jeremy and I when I was 17 and he was 19 after a day in the mountains. Just best friends. (I look lovely, I know, but I love this picture. 10 years ago!)

Two years later - me (20), Jeremy (21) - Jeremy visiting me in D.C.

Engagement Pictures (I don't know why the pictures scanned with that weird white blotch, I can't fix it. It's obviously not like that in the real photo.)

Wedding - again another weird splotch between the scanner and the computer. Oh well.

One of my favorites from that day - this wasn't even one our photographer took. It was just a candid shot somebody got and gave me the print.

My graduation at BYU-Idaho

Lots of trips and vacations with family

Me, 8 months pregnant with Addie. (I had a horrible mother moment when I was looking through all our photos for this post and I can't find a single belly picture when I was pregnant with Davis!)

Addison Grace, 1-12-07

Jeremy graduates!

Family of three - Halloween 2007. (No wait, there is my belly, 4 1/2 months pregnant with Davis!)

Davis Jeremy - 3-27-08

Two kids!!! (Addie, 14 months, Davis 3 days...)

Jeremy starts med school - 8-08

Concerts, fun just hanging out!

Family of four!!

17 comments:

  1. I TOTALLY remember that picture of you and Jeremy from the Y-daho La Jolla days! Wow, I can't believe you've been married 6 years! It was so fun to see all the pictures of you throughout the years. You're so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too cute! I can't believe how tiny you were when you were 8 months pregnant with Addie! So cute! Love all the pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love all those pictures! You guys are all so cute! I can't wait to see you pregnant again! ;) Just teasing! I really do love seeing my girlfriends pregnant though, so beware! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Isn't family life so great! It seems it was just yesterday you and Jeremy were getting married and I was wishing it was me lol.

    ReplyDelete
  5. 6 years! Wow! And you even knew each other long before that. Congrats! You've got a beautiful family and an exciting life still ahead (when they ever get around to finishing school...:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats on 6 years!! Looks like you've made quite a few memories and tons more to go:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy Anniversay. I love all your pictures of you guys throughout the years.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats! I didn't know that you guys have known each other for so long. thats a great way to do it though, starting out as best friends.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats on 6 years!! I loved seeing all the pictures of you guys through out they years. What a cute family!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh my gosh, are you wearing pantyhose in your graduation picture? I have known you a year and I'm pretty sure I have never seen you wear tights. Actually now that I say that I think I do remember you wearing cool tights. Hmmm, cute pictures its funny to see how much you two have changed. And you look totally adorable pregnant.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Loved the look back at your last 10 years. It was so fun to get a little more history on you guys. Happy 6 years together!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. You have the cutest family!! I love looking a pictures like this, so thanks for sharing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Steph, it was in REXBURG in DECEMBER, so yes I was wearing tights. (I despise the word pantyhose. LOL) I'm thinking YOUR blog needs an update soon! :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. I loved looking at all the photos. So fun to see all your history. Your family looks perfect. I love seeing the ones of your Addy when she was so tiny. I miss those days. Congrats on six years!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I'd like to think I had a little to do with that beautiful history you to have. I mean, I did hang around when he went on a mission and left you!!! I am so glad that you became a part of our family, it wouldn't be the same without you!

    ReplyDelete