Thursday, October 15, 2009

New Haircuts & Other Excitement

I knew it was time to take Addison in for a haircut when even Jeremy was noticing it looking a little stringy.  Anyway, I took her in and my friend cutting her hair suggested we try to a bob – it would even out most of her hair – and make it look a little thicker.  I asked Addie if she wanted to try it, and she said she did, so we went for it!

 IMG_8208 IMG_8212

We really like it!  And to top it off, when my friend got through cutting her hair, she told Addie “You look like a princess” which was the perfect thing to say to a girl who is currently obsessed with them.  She looked in the mirror and then did a little happy dance in my friend’s living room.  So funny.

And if somebody could please tell this kid that it’s forty degrees outside!  I let them go play outside yesterday afternoon (in the rain) and Davis heads straight for the water table.  I guess that will be going away for the winter this weekend….so sad! 

IMG_8215

15 comments:

  1. Wow...that was creative...I said the same thing as Malissa. I guess it's in the genes?

    ReplyDelete
  2. She looks fantastic! And I am sure it is going to be super easy to do now. Your kids must have the same aversion to being mindful of the weather as mine. How is it that they never feel cold?! Just thinking about putting my hand in cold water outside makes me shiver. Kids are so funny.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Addie's hair is adorable! Good call and she does look like a princess!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those are such cute pictures of your kids.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The hair cut looks so good. Making me want to do another chop job on Addy. Looks really nice on her. She looks so stylish now.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the new 'do! I have been contemplating cutting Eva's into a bob too and you have totally convinced me now! I think Eva's just needs to grow a little more to even it all out and then I am doing it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am so glad that you like it and that Addie likes it and that she feels like a princess! That is my job...to make everyone feel like princesses!! :)

    ReplyDelete