Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Halloween Sneak Peek

Between preschool (Tuesday), playgroup (Wednesday), library storytime (Thursday), ward trunk-or-treat (Friday), and actual Halloween on Saturday, Addie will have been in a princess costume the majority of the week.

(I find it hilarious that she has never seen any of the Disney princess movies but is still enthralled with them. She just calls all princesses "Princess Presto" and if you don't know who that is, you don't have a toddler. Or you're a better mom than me and they don't watch PBS Kids in the morning.)


Addie showing off her ring and wand.


She waves the wand and says "Princess Presto with SPELLING POWER." Hilarious.

We've already broken one crown and we are on our third wand. So......it's going to be a long weekend. On another note, she loves the little princess high heel shoes and can actually walk in them about as well as I walk in normal high heels.

More to come after the weekend......

8 comments:

  1. It looks like davis could care less about dressing up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't plan on the princess obsession ending any time soon. Princess has been the Birthday, Halloween, Christmas theme for Camilla for the last 3 1/2 years...and we're still going strong! It's even outlasting Zach's dinosaur obsession!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cutie! Tell her she is a beautiful princess!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was thinking, "She must be related to Camilla!" And then I saw Emily's advice:) Enjoy a girly girl!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm sure I would watch PBS if I could figure out how to get normal channels. So we have been wearing out the library's copy of Baby Einstein's "A day on the Farm" I think that we have had it checked out since June.

    ReplyDelete
  6. yes..YES, I know...I'm back in the blogging world again! lol.I love the pics! I'm Still tyring to perfect Hailey's "cinderella" hair! can you say 'hairspray'?

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a beautiful Princess! :)

    Joseph also loves Super Why! He says, "To the book club!" all the time! Of all the shows that kids can watch, that one is a good one!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hello Natalie! I can't believe I found you on blogger, this is Melissa by the way, (Melissa Fleming). This will be such a great way to keep in touch with you and your family! I saw Noall's blog listed on your page, this is so great!
    Oh my gosh Natalie, you have such adorable kids. They look so much like you!

    ReplyDelete