Tuesday, December 8, 2009

What we've been up to...

Here are some recent picture of what we've been up to! The only pictures I have of actual Thanksgiving is the aftermath. (I have the world's smallest counter space kitchen.) Luckily we had two very willing little helpers.... (I use that term loosely.) Hey, I needed to clean out my drawers anyway, so the gallon of water Davis dumped in them was just the push I needed.

We also visited the zoo and a local museum with lots of TRAINS, oh Davis was in heaven. Davis has really turned into a toddler these past couple of months. Finally talking and putting words together, slimming out, and my favorite - full-on tantrums. That's the picture where he's on his tummy in the train museum. (With Addie I would have been horrified if she did that in public, with Davis we snap a photo before scooping him up. Ha ha.)





3 comments:

  1. Love that you took a picture of the tantrum! I am not ready to start tantrums again, but we are there already! Poor Alex gets the brunt of it since he's here all day w/her...he gets his hair pulled, he gets pinched, hit, etc. Needless to say, they are NOT playing very well together yet! They are too far apart developmentally!

    ReplyDelete
  2. what wonderful helpers. It looks like you had a lot of fun with your parents here for Thanksgiving. Now enjoy the snow!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How fun that your parents got to come and visit you!! Your kids look like great helpers!!

    ReplyDelete