Thursday, March 4, 2010

Goof Ball

We've had a lot of fun things happen the past couple of weeks - including Jeremy's birthday (pics to come) - but I had to post these for our family.

Jeremy and I have called Davis many things but lately it's just "goof ball." He's a total ball of personality and we love him. He has this blanket (oh the blanket). Those of you who know him know of this blanket. He attached to it at birth for some reason and still just loves it. He also chews on the tag of said blanket while falling asleep. It is so nasty. I wash it multiple times a week (he cries when I do) and the thing is just still sick. My mom found the exact same blanket (same maker, everything) this winter and we tried giving it to him - not happening.

So I mentioned he's goofy. He will sleep with that thing around his face all night. Literally at night, we lay him in his crib, lay the nasty blanket over his face, will check on him HOURS later and it's still there. So he likes his blanket around his face.

This past Sunday Jeremy was home and it was the first time the kids had spent some one on one time with him in a while. Davis was of course, dragging his blanket and Jeremy jokingly put it around his face because that's what he likes to do at night. Davis LOVED it and walked around with a big goof-ball smile on his face. It was hilarious. (Maybe you had to be there.)



Here's Addie cuddling with Jeremy on the couch. He had a busy week and she didn't see him much, so when she woke up on Saturday from her nap and saw him downstairs on the couch, the first words out of her mouth were "Daddy, what are you doing here?" in a kind of non-impressed, accusatory tone. It was funny.

2 comments:

  1. That blanket is sick...cute though. Silly boy.

    What's the latest on Idaho plans?

    ReplyDelete
  2. some days I feel like I need to walk around with a blanket around my face too...but not because I like the blanket. lol. Glad the kids got a little "daddy time".

    ReplyDelete