Thursday, February 18, 2010

Mud Pies

I took the kids last week to this program called "Mud Pies" that a local nature center puts on for preschool age kids. Each week there are different arts/crafts stations and a theme. I took these pictures with my phone, so the quality isn't great. We had a lot of fun and will definitely be going back!!!!


Addie loved painting on this canvas with 'real' paint so much she couldn't take her eyes off her picture to look at me for the photo. She was in heaven!

They made up their own little puppet show. It was pretty funny to see them use the puppets!

4 comments:

  1. That looks like so much fun! Did you get to paint too?

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun place!! Davis is getting too big!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like fun. Make sure you tell me about all these fun place's so that when I start getting out again I will know where to go. Your kids are so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello....Why haven't you told me about this treasure. Tell me about it when you go next.

    ReplyDelete