Monday, April 19, 2010

Catching Up, Part 1

So I have a lot to catch up on. Luckily (or not so lucky, as the case may be) the kids and I all have major head colds today so I have time to sit and catch up on all the fun we've been having lately.

My parents came to visit for Davis' birthday since it coincides with my mom's Spring Break. My parents were able to see Addie's preschool and of course we went to the zoo. We also went to the Fontenelle Forest, which was SO cool, I can't believe we haven't been through it until now. Lots of fun nature trails, with little tree houses and musical instruments/kid-friendly things all along the way. The biggest hit with my kids were the kid-friendly "binoculars" which they loved looking through, even though the majority of the time they were looking through them backwards.

As always, my parents left my kids' totally exhausted from all the fun we have when they visit.


If any of you ever wonder where Davis got his eyes, here's your answer!



Tired Davis after dropping my parents off at the airport.

1 comment: