Monday, March 31, 2008

Quick Update

I thought I better post a quick update! We got home from the hospital on Saturday morning and have had lots of friends and family come to visit - it has been great to see everybody!

Davis is a great, mellow kid (so far!) and is pretty content to sleep, eat, and hang out in the swing. Addison is going through a bit of an adjustment period, but is trying really hard to be a good girl. It doesn't help matters that her top two molars are finishing breaking through and her bottom two molars are starting to cut through. Ouch!!!

It has been great having Jeremy home for the past few days and I'm trying not to think what it will be like at the end of this week when he heads back to work!!!

More Pictures...

Addison would NOT stand still for a photo in her Easter dress. Here she is before church hanging onto Jeremy's leg - he was packing treats for her bag so she was a bit distracted.

Addison has finally shown an interest in being soft and sweet to her little brother. I love this picture!!

5 comments:

  1. You have a beautiful family. Hope all is well. Lots of Love from Ramos'.

    ReplyDelete
  2. O I am SO happy for you guys!! He is so cute.!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the pic of you, Addie, and Davis. Addie looks like a 3 year old big sister.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I want to see a picture of you, you little punk! :) Your babies are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nat.. He looks soo much like the Mockli's. Great job! He is soo handsome and I loved the Polo onsie.. Tell everyone hi for me, and I hope to see you soon.
    The Trovers

    ReplyDelete