Thursday, April 24, 2008

Month in Review

Cannot believe what a slacker I've been at posting updates but life with two kids is BUSY. A few facts about our life the last month:

2-The number of Addie's new teeth since Davis came home a month ago. Both molars. (Great timing!)

3-The number of hours of sleep we get at night - usually two three-hour stretches. As much as you think you're prepared for the lack of sleep (hey, I've done this before!) it still K-I-L-L-S!

4-The number of burp rags Davis uses in a day. The kid spits up quite a bit, which seems likes tons compared to Addison who never spit up. (Thanks again, Joie, they were the perfect present!)

5-The number of times Addison has barfed in the last 20 hours. Poor girl has a stomach bug, which is awful by itself, but trying to figure out how to keep her away from Davis while still taking CARE of Davis has been interesting. Thank heavens for close friends and family! (She's feeling better this morning, so fingers crossed the sickness is on its way out!)

6-The number of stores I have visited trying to find a cute blessing outfit for Davis. Boys get the shaft in clothes in general I have decided, with a few very cute exceptions. I've been really impressed with the number of cute boy shoes of all things. Anyway, the search continues......

7-The number of times a day I have to tell Addison to not poke Davis' eyes. She is obsessed with his eyes! She has been super cute and protective of him - lately I've caught her lifting up his blanket and saying "Hi!!!"

~~~~

I have no idea where the past four weeks have gone - but with Addie's teeth, her stomach bug, getting used to having Davis around, and getting geared up for May (we have some event every weekend in May, then traveling to Omaha the first weekend in June) we have been keeping busy.

Despite all of the craziness, we are doing well and it's so fun having a new baby boy!

Hope everybody is doing great!

3 comments:

  1. What a cute way to blog! Remember, you can always call on me for help or company when Jeremy is working. Id love to come over. I need to get my time in before you move!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did you look at the Gap for a blessing outfit? Nat and I found a cute white onesie on the website. Don't forget to call me for help anytime either!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Maybe when you post new pics so will I!!!!

    ReplyDelete