Thursday, March 20, 2008

S-L-A-C-K-E-R

I'm sorry I haven't posted in forever! Please stop with the threatening emails!!! :)

We have been keeping super busy with life here - getting things organized for both the new baby and our move to Omaha at the same time. Don't have lots of time to post anymore - but here's some new pictures of Addie.




So one of my girlfriends just had her second baby a couple of weeks ago. She had a planned induction, so that week a few of us went out in the morning to just hang out and relax before she went to the hospital. Jeremy was home that morning and graciously offered to watch our girls while we had some downtime. So nice of him! Anyway, he took of picture of the three girls eating their snacks, and I took the second picture of what the house looked like when we got home!!! Oh well......it was still nice to get out!

Here is Addie and baby Stanley. Stanley's mom is Amanda, who was my roommate out in Washington DC. He was born in December when we were in Mexico. Addie really liked Stanley but we had to be careful she didn't get too rough with him. Thanks for coming to visit, Stanley!!!


Sorry for the fuzzy pictures - Addie would NOT stop moving for one second. This is a little table and chairs that our sweet neighbors who are moving this week brought to us. They were going to get rid of them and Addie is obsessed with sitting on little chairs. Thanks, guys!

Here is a funny picture that Heidi took a couple of Sundays ago when we took Addie to dinner at Grandma Joy's house. Addie LOVES dogs and we are trying to teach her to be soft with them. She LOVES lifting up their lips to see their teeth (yuck!) but luckily all of the dogs in the family have been really patient with her. I just love the smile on her face from the side.

There's a little update of what we've been up to. Jeremy and I and new baby are flying to Omaha in early June to look at places to live. As of last week, I was 2 cm dilated and 70% effaced (yowsa!) so my midwife said I could go anytime and doesn't anticipate me making it much past 38 weeks (I'm 37 weeks tomorrow). So new baby should be coming any time! We will be sure to post as soon as it does.

Love everybody!

No comments:

Post a Comment