Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Shout Out

While I'm awake....(see post below)....need to give a huge shout-out to Jeremy for taking such good care of everybody this weekend.

Addison's stomach bug was resurrected on Saturday night and came back with a vengeance on Sunday - the same time I got sick as well! I couldn't get out of bed, so it was totally up to Jeremy to take care of Addie AND Davis AND the house. He did such a great job. Kept the house clean and relatively picked-up, kept Addie clean and hydrated, did like EIGHT loads of laundry (like I said, Addie's stomach bug came back big time), and never ever complained.

It's time for Jeremy to go back to work (his days off are Sunday and Monday) and luckily I am almost 100% recovered and Addie's making good progress as well.

He was exhausted and a tad snippy on Monday night - which makes me feel not so bad when I'm exhausted and a tad snippy (a tad!) at the end of the week. I think he's definitely looking forward to going back to work this afternoon! Oh well, I can't blame him!

As weird as it sounds, it was kind of nice to have an excuse to just stay in for two whole days just us four. No errands to run or things to get to, just two days of hanging out with each other. We'll have to do it again sometime. When we're all healthy, of course.

Thanks, Jeremy - you're the best!!!!!!

(Only pics I have of Jeremy and the kids on this computer....)



No comments:

Post a Comment