Monday, May 5, 2008

Busy Weekend!


So this weekend, Davis was blessed so we had lots of family fun. It was nice to see everybody - thanks for coming!

So I finally found his outfit! I knew I wanted something with a polo neck, so out of sheer desperation I tried ralphlauren.com - thinking it would be way too expensive but like I said I was desperate. Anyway, I found this cute white shortall set with blue trim and it was on sale! So I had to get it - it came in a nice leather "gift" box that I am using as a keepsake box, as well. Totally scored on that one. He looked so cute!

Close up - don't you love how newborns can sleep anywhere???

Eyes open - barely...

Family of four - if we look a little tired it's because we ARE! :)



We had a little luncheon afterwards at a nearby park and Addison was in heaven. She loved climbing all the way up the stairs and laughing at all of us because she was so high up.

4 comments:

  1. Both of you look great. I wish we could have come up for the blessing.
    I can't believe how big Addison & Davis are already!
    Keep the photos coming.

    The Ramos'

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was a great day. Davis and Addison both looked so cute!!! Thanks for inviting us.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Look how big he is already!!! Addison is such a cutie! I must admit I have been stalking your blog because we are soon to be a family of 4(7 1/2 weeks) and I am wondering how its going for you guys. Glad the blessing went well. His outfit it so cute!! Glad you found a good deal on one. :-D

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute... and you finally put a picture of Y-O-U up! Congratulations again. Darling family!

    ReplyDelete