Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Happy Thought....

In my effort to get excited about Omaha, Nebraska I'm looking for fun things to do out there. I've found information on the zoo, the library programs and even the YMCA. But today I found something I can really be excited about. The Qwest Center.

It will be so cool living where there are actual BIG concerts without having to travel to SLC or Seattle.

Case in point - next month in just ONE week Tom Petty, Dave Matthews and Neil Diamond are playing in Omaha. This month The Police are stopping in Omaha.

So, Jeremy, looks like we need to factor some concert ticket money into our tight student budget while we are Nebraskans. (That's justifiable, right??!? Right???)

2 comments:

  1. Don't forget the babysitting money as well. :-P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun updates! Omaha will be awesome, especially with all those concerts! Taylor and I just bought Coldplay tickets last night and were trying to figure out how it fit in the budget. I still just can't believe all that has happened in the past 7 years! Love the blog, and you're so cute.

    ReplyDelete