Friday, June 13, 2008

Mormons on Mormon Street


Here is the only picture I have of the house in Omaha. We were literally on our way to the airport when we saw it, so camera was already packed. I'm most excited about the neighborhood (park and playground in walking distance, lots of kids and families out and about) and the fenced backyard, which I didn't realize was such a hard thing to get in Nebraska. Almost none of the houses we saw had them, and of course we figured out why on Sunday morning. Tornados and fences don't play well together.

Anyway, so excited that Addie will have a nice, safe place to run around in - right in the backyard!

I'm excited that I can now picture where we'll be, but at the same time it makes me more nervous because it makes it so real!!!

7 comments:

  1. it's a cute place! congratulations! when do you leave?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it! It will be so fun to put some plants and stuff in the front. Are you taking Jake then cause you got the backyard?! It will be so fun...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah, homeowners! The house looks fantastic and the yard doesn't look to big.

    Now you get to have fun with a whole new set of things like mowing the lawn and weeding. But, I wouldn't change living in a home for the world.

    I had to laugh at the TORNADO sirens story. I know it all too well. The first time I ran to the window hoping to see a glimpse of the tornado. Yes, I do have a college education . . . however some days it is nonexistent. It seems to happen more often than not. I love and miss you guys a lot!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How exciting!! It will be so nice to have your own house. Plus you will have room for people to come visit!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute house! I will be so nice to have room for the kids, they are going to love it. I agree with Beth, now you will have room for guests!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So, that last message was from me, not Chris. I guess I was logged in under him for some reason, crazy!
    Kimi

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute house, Natalie! You will have a great time out there! Congrats on surviving all the long flights too!

    ReplyDelete