Sunday, June 22, 2008

Welcome Baby Emma!

Noall & Emily had their new baby this week, Emma. She's a doll from the couple of pic messages I've received....still waiting for them to update their blog (hint-hint).

Life here is moving along. We have taken Addison swimming quite a bit because it is so warm. She starts nursery in just two weeks - yes I am counting.


Addie and Aunt Brittney swimming at Lakeview Pool in Nampa.


Jentry and I took our girls to a local park in Meridian that has water toys. Addison Young loved it and kept sticking her face in all of the spray. Our Addison was a bit more cautious but still had fun hanging out with her buddy.


Davis has been smiling lately which is really fun.

We took the kids to the local carnival - it was so hot like 100 degrees - but we braved it anyway.
..... And then we gave up and went to get ice cream.



Last week, I babysat for my two girlfriends while they went to a church meeting.

The three amigos...can't believe I got all 3 of them smiling and looking in my direction!

No comments:

Post a Comment