Sunday, July 5, 2009

Sunday Thought

I read this quote this week while preparing something for church and I can't get it out my mind. I thought I would share it to the few of you who read our blog....

Be one who nurtures and who builds. Be one who has an understanding and a forgiving heart, who looks for the best in people. Leave people better than you found them. If we could look into each other's hearts and understand the unique challenges each of us faces, I think we would treat each other much more gently...

Marvin J. Ashton


I hope everybody had a great 4th of July! We sure did - pictures to come soon.


4 comments:

  1. I read your blog!! GREAT quote. Thanks for posting it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great quote. I needed that today. When are you coming down here?!?!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Did you get to teach again? Great quote! You really need to be more understanding! ;) I miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that quote! Thank you for posting it.

    ReplyDelete