Sunday, August 23, 2009

Summer Vacation, part 2

Prepare for a picture overload! We got to spend lots of time with friends, family and each other during the past few weeks in Idaho. We're back to real life now, especially because Jeremy starts school on Monday (it's about TIME - lets just get on with it, shall we???) so I'm enjoying having his brain all to myself (?) for a whole 16 hours.

Anyway, here's some random photos of our very fun trip. These were taken in Mt. Rushmore - my parents took my niece and nephew and met us for a couple of days in Mt. Rushmore. It was a fun stop.



We had plenty going on after we made it to Boise. We signed the kids up for swimming lessons (taught by their Aunt Heidi!) and of course, our buddy's the Youngs did them with us! So we spent a lot of time in the water!



We were also able to get together with the Hartley family - we did a lot of relaxing, swimming and even a little river rafting!


(Family Pictures taken by Dave Reeder, Reeder Photography)

Coming up...part 3...

6 comments:

  1. Looks like you guys had fun! Mount Rushmore is fun to go to. Can't wait to hear what else you guys did. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I miss you so much. I cant believe how fast the time went by. Will start counting down until the next trip.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like fun, especially the rafting. Your new camera really does a good job. It's already fall and school--where did the time go?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm sad we didn't get to get our kids together, but it was so much fun seeing you. I wish we could have done more together! I'm glad you guys had fun on your trip, can't wait to see you again!

    ReplyDelete
  5. We can't wait to see you guys. Lauren's prayers have extended to praying for Addie and Davis's carseats. If I could find my phone I would call and arrange a play date. Jeff told me that church was a little rough. Hope that you are all recovered from your long vacation.

    ReplyDelete