Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Oops...

So we took lots of great Halloween photos - front porch, walking with friends, family pictures, etc. - and when I went to update the blog on Sunday, I realized our esteemed photographer (ahem-Jeremy) took all the photos with no card in the camera. Lovely.

Luckily some our friends had our kids in their Halloween pictures and sent me some copies! So, not a lot, but I'm just glad we have some pictures of the night!


Lots of fun - Addie got the hang of trick or treating fairly quickly, as it looks like most of the kids her age did. She insisted on wearing the dollar store princess high heels we borrowed from a friend. They lasted about two houses. I think you can see the high heels in one shot, and then the next one you can see the little fleece sticking out of her Crocs, which I was smart enough to bring along!

I LOVE our neighborhood - so many kids and we have the best neighbors!

Our view of things on Halloween.

Things here are great - Jeremy and three guys he studies with are doing really well and are able to get home most nights by or just after. We've even had a few WHOLE SATURDAYS OFF!! You can't ask for more than that (sad, but true).

We are lucky enough to have my parents come visit for Thanksgiving which will be interesting because my dad is such a chef and I have a very limited kitchen arsenal. Either way we will love having a visit! We've already made a paper chain to countdown the days because I made the mistake of already telling the kids they were coming so multiple times a DAY I'm asked when they are coming. Oops.

11 comments:

  1. Wow who is that cute Ladybug in all the picture? Ha ha... sorry that my kid has to be in all your pictures. I am just glad that we ended up going with you so I had some to send you. They sure had fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are adorable costumes! I'm just thinking how jealous I am that they (Jeremy and friends) get any part of Saturdays off...just know they are the exception and not the rule. Hopefully rotations will treat you just as kindly.
    Hosting Thanksgtiving, eh? That's exciting--I'm sure it will be nice to have your mom help out with the meal: I know I couldn't do it alone:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That looks like the IDEAL trick-or-treating neighborhood. They're so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kitchen arsenal huh? Sounds dangerous. I totally thought that Ladybug was Lauren, and I was thinking when did we see you guys on Halloween? Wow 5:30am wake up time doesn't do my brain good.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the pictures. Way cute.....

    ReplyDelete
  6. CUTE KIDS!!! so fun that your parents get to come out! Every time Trav sees or hears an airplane he asks "We go on airplane to seattle?" UGH!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I live .72 miles from a Target with about six in a ten mile radius. I usually am there weekly if not more because come on, let's get real, Target ROCKS. But lately I've been busy and doing the saving thing . . . so it was joyful to go again last night. LOVE that Addie asks that - too funny!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very cute costumes and kids! Too bad about those pictures, good thing Carrie had some to send you! :) Such fun!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yes, we'll be here over most of Christmas, so let's do get together - hopefully I'll be feeling a little better by then! Can't wait to see you!

    ReplyDelete