Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Swimming Lessons

We signed Addie up for some swimming lessons when we got back from our trip to Idaho. She is my cautious girl and really needed some encouragement to try swimming, which was discouraging since both Jeremy and I were lifeguards and swim instructors!!! So, we signed her up for lessons. I told her about her lessons and she said "Mom, when I'm older then I'll do swimming lessons." Ha ha! Nice try!

She actually loved the lessons, she had a fabulous teacher named Jasmine (Addie loved that she had a princess name!) and her class had four girls which she also loved.

What really helped her take off was having her wear goggles. We went swimming with some friends a few weekends ago and their older girl had goggles and Addie tried some and was going all the way under - which is a huge deal for this terrified little girl! Anyway, here's some fun pictures of her last day of lessons. We are so glad we did them!!






Davis really wanted to try the goggles and so I let him put some on - this is how he looked when he did! Our poor boy with a big head - I think those are a little tiny for him!!! Ha ha.


This is a much better look for you, dude.


1 comment:

  1. That is the funniest picture I have seen in a long time!! LOL!! I love Davis and the goggles! So cute! Your kids are adorable! I felt bad that Addie came to say hi on Sunday and we were trying to get settled in and I looked away for a second then looked back and she was gone. I was sad! I hope I didn't make her feel bad. :) Your kids are just so great! You are such a great mom Natalie! I hope Kayda turns out as good as your kiddos!

    ReplyDelete