Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Neighbors

I think I have mentioned (once or twice) how much we love our neighbors. It truly is like a stereotypical Midwest feel in our neighborhood. People pop open their garages, sit in their driveways and visit while all the kids run around together. We have loved it here.

A couple of weekends ago, our next door neighbors invited the kids over to play in their sprinkler, which my kids loved. She was thoughtful enough to take some pictures of it. (I was at home basking in the quiet....see, I told you, NICE neighbors!!!)







Our next-door neighbor girl and across-the-street neighbor boy both turned 8 in June. We gave them each a certificate for a birthday ice-cream cone, which they redeemed a few weeks ago. Addie has been in heaven - these kids are so nice to play with her even though she's only 3 1/2 and I think Addie will be heartbroken when summer's over and school's back in!!!



1 comment:

  1. My dinners? Steak fajitas (man, they rocked last night), chicken feticcini alfredo (like that made up spelling?), chicken salad, chicken quesadilla, southwest burger wrap and spaghetti. So, nothing really fancy but for the girl who NEVER and I do mean never cooks, this is a vast improvement. Too bad I am already over it and not in the mood to cook tonight. It was worth a shot, no? :)

    ReplyDelete