Monday, September 22, 2008

Mondays....

Does anybody else feel like Mondays are just a regroup from the weekend? I usually try to start the weekend on Friday with a nice, clean house so we can just go and do fun things as a family but by Sunday night things are a mess again and I am ready for Monday to get things put back together and regroup.

So no pictures this week, I'm sorry! Jeremy's laptop died and it's the only computer in the house that we had the camera cable for. Yes that's right, Jeremy's laptop finally bit the dust (insert moment of silence here). He TRIED to ACT upset but is really like a kid in a candy store trying to pick out a new one. Obviously it's a little annoying seeing as we are on a set budget being in school, but he needs a computer so he's been shopping and having a great time with it since his computer is really the only thing he ever likes to spend money on, as opposed to me who would rather go shopping. I told him to imagine how he would feel if somehow my wardrobe spontaneously combusted (bags and shoes, too) and I NEED clothes so I would HAVE to go buy a whole new wardrobe. :) He tried to be a little less giddy about the new laptop in front of me after that. Ha ha. Anyway, so hopefully the new laptop will be showing up soon because we have some great pictures!

Other than that, things are picking up here. We've made a friends with a few other student families and I usually do one or two outings a week with them and their kids. Jeremy is getting into a groove at school - another student dropped out this week, bringing the total to I think 6 or 7 students that started classes and then dropped. Crazy!

Did anybody watch the Emmy's last night??? I love seeing the dresses, can do without the political commentary but whatever. Anyway, I thought the five hosts thing would work out great and was a fresh idea, but it stunk! The opening was so awkward I could hardly stand to watch! Jeremy Piven even made fun of the opening in his acceptance speech. Oh man!

Well I've put off the re-grouping long enough! Hopefully we will posting pictures soon!

3 comments:

  1. What did you do on your anniversary? I hope something special! Happy late anniversary.

    P.S. We aren't going anywhere for thanksgiving because I don't get school off until Wednesday and Chad works Friday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Natalie, I wanted to let you know I added your cute family's blog to mine. Your family is so cute!! Tell Jeremy I saw Hi and good luck with all that Medical stuff.
    Krystle(Jeremy's Cousin) just in case
    benandkrystle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good to hear you're getting all settled! Can't wait to see more pics...we'll post after Rachel's wedding this weekend!!! :)

    ReplyDelete