Thursday, September 25, 2008

What are YOU up to tonight???

Jeremy's at school until 10:00 pm tonight working on a test review for yet another test that is this Saturday.

Which is fine for me, because I have a hot date tonight.

That's right. 8:00 pm. Me, a Diet Coke and the TV. The season premiere of The Office is tonight!!!!


Are you excited???

I am.... 'Cause there ain't no party like a Scranton party cause a Scranton party don't stop...

In other news:

I am finally taking the plunge and moving Addison to a toddler bed and Davis will move from the pack 'n play (poor kid) to the crib. I ordered their bedding this week and when it arrives we will attempt the transition. I will keep everybody updated.

Since I have no pictures still, here's a couple of pictures of the kids' bedding:

Addie's bedding.

Davis' bedding. There was a SUPER cute cowboy themed set but it was seriously like four times as much as this one (I got both of these sets on eBay). I guess cowboy themes are popular for little boys! I think this is more serene for his bed, anyway.

8 comments:

  1. dude, i think i am the only person not watching the office tonight because i don't have a tv. there is always the internet tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me, a weight watchers ice cream bar, a stack of papers to grade, and The Office. Aint no way better to grade papers. I'll call you tomorrow, your message from Addie almost made me cry. She said nee nee love you, miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am glad that you are doing so well. The bedroom sets look so cute! I need to come visit as soon as I have free time...and extra money. Guess, we'll just have to have the free time and worry about the money later!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your posts crack me up- especially the one about Jeremy having to buy a new laptop. We would have been the same way- Shane all excited and me a little annoyed to have to be spending money on something like that! Good luck with the transition and let me know how it goes!

    I've never watched the office, by the way, but maybe I should start.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute bedding! I am very interested in how the transition will go for Addie from the crib to the toddler bed.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ive never watched the office but I might have to start I here it is pretty funny! The new bedroom sets are SO CUTE!! I love them

    ReplyDelete
  7. We missed you this weekend! The trip was great (because this time I was with Noall) and the wedding was perfect! I'll give you a call...

    ReplyDelete
  8. Those bed sets are absolutely adorable! I think fish are cuter than cowboys anyway!

    ReplyDelete