Wednesday, January 28, 2009

10 Months

Davis is ten months old, as of yesterday. I generally call him "D" or "D-Man". Addie has picked this up and started saying "D-Man" - really cute. Here are some things about Davis:
He is a ball of energy - always getting into things, climbing the stairs, teasing his older sister.

He is a ball of emotions. He is either happy (90% of the time) or mad (10%) - no real in between. True story - when I took him to the doctor about his possible ear infection, she asked me what his symptoms were and I said, "he's grumpy." She looked at me like, "And....." For anybody that knows him, though, he is generally a smiley kid, so that was a sign to us that something was wrong! He is hungry 100% of the time and is definitely a little chubster.

I have learned to embrace blue, trucks and tractors. (It's a nice balance to all of the pink we had before.)

5 comments:

  1. I can't believe that he is 10 months old. It doesn't seem like you have been gone that long. Time sure flies.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow I never thought about it before, but Addie is 2 and Davis will be 1 in March. Crazy that they are so close together.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Truly one of THE cutest baby boys ever!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh yeah, and only a true Hartley child would have an Idaho Potato for a toy! Love it!

    ReplyDelete