Wednesday, February 4, 2009

For the Moms

For my friends who are moms, can't wait to be moms, or those of us who have moms - I saw this article online and thought it was so TRUE! I promise I will add more photos of the fam once we locate our camera card...... (This is as big an image as blogger will let me post, so click on the image and it should open up in a separate window larger. If you still can't read the article, zoom in. If you still can't read it after that, I have no answers for you and you're out of luck.)

9 comments:

  1. It is nice to see that someone gets it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OK I'll admit sometimes I don't get it...I mean I get it, but I really can't imagine a life where I am home all day and busy. I think its because moms I know watch more tv and blog and scrapbook and exercise so somehow in my brain that equates to more time. Chad adds, "Bam, Roasted." Its understandable I think to not understand until it happens, right?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Who are these women that can scrapbook during the day??? :) I assume life gets a bit easier time-management-wise once they are in school all day, but who knows. It's fine you don't get it. Although I would think you get it a bit more than most, with all of the babysitting you did for us. :)

    Tell Chad to move away from the short shorts and THEN roast...come on....

    ReplyDelete
  4. I completely agree! I'm new to the mom thing and I didn't expect it to be so time consuming! It is amazing though... :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Okay - I'm a grandma, but I do know what it way like with the little kids. This was an excellent article. I aplaud all you young mothers. You are doing a great job raising your kids!!!

    Love, Grandma Joy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Eh - it's not so much drama as just the way the story goes . . . sometimes friends stop being friends :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. That's really lovely. I think that I will print and put it on my refrigerator.

    ReplyDelete