Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Happy Birthday, Jeremy!


This year, Jeremy wanted a German Chocolate cake - like every year. Last year I made the cake from scratch and used store-bought frosting. This year, used the box cake and made the frosting from scratch. Definitely the RIGHT decision. Yum! Addie was so excited - "Birthday cake, Birthday cake!" She has seen a lot of it lately - hers, her little friend Bentley's, dad's, next month is her friend Dillon's and Davis' birthday, she will be on a sugar high all spring!!!!

Happy Birthday, Jeremy! We love you!

6 comments:

  1. Looks yummy. That is the kind of cake Nathan wants every year for his birthday. He prefers homemade......I usually use store bought. I need your frosting recipe, if it was a good one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are quite the cook. Jeremy should be very proud of all your efforts. I am sure the cake was delicious. It looks great!! Give the kids a hug and kiss for me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're just the regular Betty Crocker! Banana bread and cake! You're amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The big ol' dining room piece I bought? :) I found it at this place called American Home that is going bankrupt. Or has been claiming to be doing so since January. So I kept my eye on it and watched the price go down . . . I got it for half off. Which is good considering it's an Aspen piece, which means expensively fantastic.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Tell Jeremy we thought of him on his birthday...just forgot to call!! The cake looks AWESOME!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well tell Jeremy happy late birthday!! Nice job on the cake. I will let Janae know what you think!! I think that she will do great rasing two little boys!!

    ReplyDelete