Saturday, March 21, 2009

Happy Spring

We have been having so much fun with Jeremy on Spring Break - the week has, of course, gone by MUCH too fast. But just a few more weeks and then he will be DONE with his first year of school. I never would have thought I would say this but the year has gone by so very fast!

Anyway......here's some fun photos of what we've been up to this week:


Addie absolutely adored her cousin Alex. He is fourteen months older than her - they are as far apart age-wise as Davis and Addison. It's always fun to see them together, I feel like it gives me a glimpse into the near future!

We went to the zoo this week! We had a lot of fun - the weather this week has been beautiful and we have been outside almost every morning and afternoon.

The Omaha Zoo has the funnest walk-through aquarium and the kids loved it.

Davis loved the zoo - can you believe his birthday is this week???? He is just too much fun.

We had a lot of picnic lunches and dinners this week:

8 comments:

  1. I miss them! That zoo is so great. I'm glad you guys get to enjoy it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That zoo looks like a lot more fun than the Boise zoo! I can't wait to start doing fun things like that with Carlee! I'm amazed that Davis is already (almost) 1! They're both so darn cute - good luck to Jeremy with his first year finals!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the photos. I especially like the picnic outside. Davis's seat is the best. Looks like they had a good time.

    ReplyDelete
  4. We had so much fun w/you guys! Thanks for feeding us, letting us use your car, keeping me up to date on American Idol and 24, giving us a place to sleep, and finding missing things for us (thanks, Jeremy)! :) Love you guys...can't wait to see you again!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks like you guys have been having lots of fun... I cant wait for the weather to get warmer! Yay for Spring

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's such a bummer that the guys have to go back to school tomorrow. We should get the girls together in the morning or something.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm so jealous! I wish Dilly were there to enjoy the weather and crazy two year olds! I can't wait to see you and catch up!

    ReplyDelete
  8. That's so nice that the weather is good for you. Your zoo looks so fun....I would be going there a lot. Can't wait to have our own picnics....... :)

    ReplyDelete