Sunday, March 15, 2009

What I'm Doing

Sorry I haven't posted, but I'm having fun this week with these people:
Cousin Emma and Davis

Cousin Alex and Aunt Emily

Alex and Addie (Addie's hair needs some help at this time of night!!)

Emily, Alex and Emma came out to visit her sister who just moved to Omaha (yeah!) so we get to visit with them and Addie is in HEAVEN.

Oh, I also get to spend the week with THIS guy:

(Most recent picture of us two on the camera - pretty sad. I will have to take some this week!)

Jeremy is on SPRING BREAK!

I'm already thinking the week is going by too quickly and it hasn't even really begun. And the weather is supposed to awesome - high of 74 degrees tomorrow!

I hope everybody has a great week!

4 comments:

  1. Cute photos. I can not believe how much hair Addy has. I seriously did not even recognize her. We NEED to live CLOSER. Hope you are hanging in there. Keep me posted.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah for spring break, I'mm so excited to have Jeff home. That really is a super cute picture of you and Jeremy

    ReplyDelete
  3. We are loving the warm weather! I wish my family would come see us. Looks like a good week for you guys.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the photos. I bet with Jermey being in Med school you don't see much of him. Enjoy the time that you get to see him more often!! Your kids are so cute!

    ReplyDelete