Sunday, June 28, 2009

Green Thumb

When my parents came to visit for my birthday, my dad took me to this huge nursery and helped me pick out some plants for a few pots I had. I have never had much of a green thumb and try as I might, the poor plants I have usually don't do as well as I would hope. (I'm told watering them consistently helps.)

At any rate, this year my pots out front are doing great!



We have not been as diligent in our backyard, however.

(We had the slip and slide set up last week, can you tell???)

4 comments:

  1. That's awesome Natalie!!! Good job! I know the feeling ... I was so excited to see our flower pots starting to grow (and now overflow) with BEAUTIFUL flowers. Isn't it fun??

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lucky! Everything I plant dies. Those flowers are BEAUTIFUL!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the plants! I've never quite been able to figure out the whole watering thing either. Davis is so big and cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my gosh Natalie! That pic in your backyard is hilarious! I love your flowers; mine are all basically dead!

    ReplyDelete