Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Hittin' The Road!

Just have a few pictures of our last few days here in Boise and wanted to say thank you to everybody who came by to Hartley's on Sunday (can you freaking believe that nobody took any photos??? I didn't even think about it until it was too late....), and stopped by this week.

Chad and Britt you win the prize for the people who finally made me cry. I was doing great holding on until you guys walked in! :) Actually I was telling Jeremy last night that I am shocked at how calm we both feel. Not sure if its a blessing or that we're in absolute denial of what is going on (ha) but we will sure enjoy the feeling while it lasts. Probably right up until I land in Omaha. :)

Anyway, we love each and every one of you. I will be blogging on a VERY frequent basis in Omaha because I'm sure I will have absolutely no life for quite a while.


So we went paddleboating with the Young's this week and afterwards Jeremy and Aug caught the girls just walking around holding hands. We actually did NOT stage this photo. A rare moment of kindness, they are usually slapping each other, but hey! They really DO love each other!!!

Paiton and Davis. We needed to get a photo of all of the #2's that were born this spring (Paiton, Davis AND Andy) but didn't get it done! I'm so bummed.

We had a nice evening with all of our buddies last night - so fun to just sit which we had not done all day. Moving across country is a lot of work! Anyway, had to post this photo because we just love all of you guys so much! (Sorry, Ains, but I *did* say I was going to post this photo on the internet!)

OK, better go get ready for the day. Don't know if I will be able to check in much before Friday but will check in as soon we arrive!

Thanks, again, everybody!

3 comments:

  1. Well Natalie I have cried for two days!! I couldn't call you because I didn't want you guys to cry. I was picking up the house today and couldn't bear putting away Addison's tupperwear ball. I placed it right back on the end table! Her high chair will probably stay up until Christmas!!We love you and will definitely miss having you around. I will see you next week but I am sure I will cry when I leave so be prepared. This grandma is a boob!!! Love, Grandma Joy (I'm on heidi's computer)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm a little disappointed in you, I thought since Lexie and I were both NOT enjoying the photo shoot that you might keep it off the internet! Oh well, I should have known better! Good luck you guys, we're missing you already!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry for making you cry, saying bye to Addie took more out of me than I thought-despite my preparation time of a few months. We miss you so much already its insane. Post pics and call us when you get there and tell us how the one way trip was!

    ReplyDelete