Sunday, August 31, 2008

Leftovers

So I couldn't really find a way to tie all of these photos together so I'm calling this post "leftovers" - although that is pretty much what they are. They are pictures that I wanted to post from the move out here and the fun things we did while our families were visiting. Anyway, enjoy the leftovers.

I know it's a bathtub shot, but it's the only one we took of Addison when we visited her cousin Estela in Utah a few weeks ago. It was so fun to visit you guys. We really missed Alejandro, but at least we got to see Grandma and Grandpa Ramos. Next time we will make sure we all get together.

This picture is especially for you, Lexi Page! We visited the temple and the Winter Quarter's visitor center and as soon as we walked in the doors, here was Sis. Page! We were surprised to run into her so quickly after arriving in Omaha. I was able to show her pictures of our bbq and pictures of the girls swimming. She is doing a great job here in Nebraska!


Here is Addison's favorite favorite thing to do. At night, when I'm cleaning up from dinner and dealing with Davis, I usually let her go crazy out in the back with the hose. And then she goes straight to the bath. It's so sweet to see her "watering" the plants. At least one of us does!

This is just a picture of Davis in his bouncy seat. He is just the sweetest kid and his eyes just kill me every time. Yes they are really THAT big and blue. Lucky kid!

We visited the Omaha Zoo with both of our families because it is so much fun, it's huge and Addison loves it. Here she is at the petting zoo. The girl is afraid of grasshoppers, but will walk right up to a goat. Go figure.


Here is picture of Addison in front of the lion exhibit - they were right by the glass just laying down which was really neat but then the lion lifted up its head and just checked everybody out just a few feet away from him. Heidi was quick enough to take a shot of Addie going "Ohhh!" - it was really really cool.

Davis loves loves loves the front pack but the kid weighs almost 18 pounds so its a rare occasion that I strap that sucker on. Anyway, this is why Davis loves the zoo. And it gives me a good workout, so I can't complain. We have a membership there so I will be taking the kids really often.

No comments:

Post a Comment