Thursday, April 30, 2009

Before I had two kids...

Before I had two kids, I couldn't believe the parents who would let their kids get like this during mealtimes:

I mean, how hard is it to keep your kid clean during dinner??

How much of it even got into his mouth?

Oh, seeing this would have stressed me out to no end... who knows where I'm going to be finding noodles for the next week??

But now I see him at dinner time and it just makes me laugh (and deposit him directly into the bathtub).

I'm not sure if this change in standards is a positive thing or......?

12 comments:

  1. He is so cute! I just had to laugh! The joys of being a mom!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm with you. I also thought it was so gross when parents would eat something that was slobbered all over by their kids, but I do it all the time. Maybe that is gross and I'm gross?!

    ReplyDelete
  3. HA HA! I have pictures very similar of both kids like that. O how times can change us moms. :P

    ReplyDelete
  4. I totally understand what you mean.. Nothing I think can gross me out.. We've seen it all!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lauren's messy food is yogurt. Gross. It gets all sticky and crusty, and the bad thing is that we eat it in the morning, hence the occasional morning bath.

    ReplyDelete
  6. All you have to do is look at how much fun he's having to know that this change in standards is definitely a positive thing!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Don't be embarrassed D... Tyler looks like that all the time!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great photos. As we said on the phone earlier. We no longer have hit a new low; it has just become the norm!

    ReplyDelete
  9. So cute! I'm with you on changing standards once you have kids!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yeah, but most kids don't look nearly as cute when they're that messy!

    ReplyDelete