Sunday, January 17, 2010

Saturday, January 16

I’ve been inspired by sister-in-law Heidi’s idea to post something every day.  I thought it would be fun to take one picture every day (who knows how long this will last!) to sort of represent what that day in our life was like.  Then at the end of the year we will have a fun little snapshot of our daily life in 2010!  Like I said, we’ll see how long it lasts. 

So, here’s basically what can sum up January for us:

AddieBday6

This was taken from my front porch – that is a snow drift that goes clear across my front yard (which normally slopes very sharply downward!)

We can’t wait for summer or spring or just to see the yard again!

3 comments:

  1. Yeah I don't know how long my daily posts are going to last either...I find myself trying to think of something worth posting around 11:30 every night. Haha. I'm glad I could be an inspiration and look forward to checking your blog! Miss you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You inspired me to try to post every day though I am going for a picture a day. I am looking forward to your posts!

    ReplyDelete