Wednesday, January 6, 2010

To Hold You Over...

...I realize I am a few weeks behind on blogging. Life has been non-stop since Christmas! Anyway, my dad sent me this video of Addie that I had to post. I will get some more Holiday pictures up soon.

Background: We took the kids up to a sledding hill in Garden Valley, Idaho while we were in Idaho for Christmas. It would be an understatement to say Addie and Davis were less than thrilled with the idea of being towed on a towrope up the hill and sledding down. My dad decided he could take Addie up with him and after an initial period of protest, would eventually settle down and enjoy the ride. See for yourself if that happened. (Make sure your speakers are turned on.)

4 comments:

  1. You were totally the person I was thinking of when I posted my sunset and warm weather blog :) I should have just addressed it to you. Hang on, summer will come soon enough and you can tell me how nice it is while I'm melting away.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so sad. Maybe she will enjoy it better next year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is so sad. Poor Addy! So good seeing you miss you already.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I get really annoyed when Lauren doesn't like something that is supposed to be fun. Or she won't try something that I know she would love(broccoli for example, Just Kiding). Glad that you guys are back we missed you.

    ReplyDelete