Sunday, January 24, 2010

Sunday, January 24

We have church that starts at 1:00 pm, with Sacrament meeting last.....so the kids miss their naps on Sundays. We learned the hard way last week to not let them nap after we got home, so we tried to keep them up by popping in a movie after we got home from church. Poor, tired kids! Today we let Davis sleep and Jeremy just came late...I'm not sure WHAT we will do but in all honesty, it's making our Sundays miserable.

We'll change back to 9:00 am church at the first of next year... is it December yet??


She wouldn't even look at me, let alone smile! She was asleep in bed at 6:30 tonight....here's hoping she's not awake at 5:00 am ready to go!

6 comments:

  1. Our kids were asleep before 7:00 too. But when Jeff was getting ready I heard Tinna talking to herself. I'm wondering if it is worth it to let them stay up later so they will sleep in. I want to sleep till 9:00.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That dress is adorable! Those are some well-dressed kids for Church! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amen!!! Its going to be a long year. Bentley was rolling around on the floor under our bench with her blanket for most of sacrament meeting. It's not like she could fall asleep since it is so loud.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know how you feel!! Kooper takes three naps a day so no matter what time church is she is not going to get a nap when she needs it!! I ended up leaving half way through RS because she was overly tired and just screaming. I guess it doesn't get much better when they're older!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So did she wake up at 5? I hate, hate, hate having sacrament last! It's pointless, I get nothing out of it since the whole time I'm just trying to keep Dillon quiet and happy!

    ReplyDelete