Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Tuesday, January 19


Our ward at church is experiencing a baby boom of sorts (this does NOT include me!). It's starting now and is peaking this spring-early summer! I volunteered to bring some dinners to the new moms and decided to just double the batches so I could stock my freezer. Nothing too fancy - making some yummy soup and some lasagna - easy to freeze and yummy when it's FREEZING outside!

So I've been in the kitchen all day ! Worth it though, to serve my dear friends and stock my own freezer at the same time!

5 comments:

  1. I'm going to have to get an extra freezer one of these days to freeze bread dough, meals, etc. My freezer is really small...have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mmmmm! Send some of that goodness my way :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Speaking as one of the recipients, we totally appreciate your efforts. We loved the soup and are looking forward to the lasagna!

    ReplyDelete