Friday, November 21, 2008

Pictures, Pictures

As promised, here are a few photos of our day at the zoo and an impromptu playdate we had last week. My camera is acting funny (and I'm sure Addison had NOTHING to do with that!) and has like a three-second delay between when I push the stinkin' button and when it actually takes the photo. Anyway, enjoy!

Davis was a little tired - can you tell??? I finally just tilted the seat back and he just sat there. He really is so mellow most of the time.


So, I mentioned in the last post that the animals seemed to walk right up to where we were standing! Here's this elephant walking towards us. (I felt bad for the elephants - the zoo is building a whole new exhibit for them and so they are in this sort of makeshift spot in the back of the zoo and it doesn't look very appealing.)

See?!?
This bear also came right up to us. It was small, as bears go, but when they get that close you realize how scary it would be to see one of these things in the wild!

It really liked Dillon.

So did this gorilla. (Sorry for the blurry-ness...)

Here's Davis and Bentley - you wouldn't know it by this photo but Bentley is almost two months older than him. She's just a little pixie but she can move! She even started climbing my stairs, which she had never even attempted before. Wow! She was wearing a super cute headband, but Davis couldn't keep his hands off it and he kept almost crushing her.

These two were moving so fast, this was about the only photo of them I got! :) They were having fun playing in and on Addie's toddler bed. They would shut the door and we would just hear lots of laughing, so fun.


3 comments:

  1. Looks like fun! How is the toddler bed? I need to move Claire into a big girl bed soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait till you get here. The wedding didn't go through so I will be here all Thanksgiving weekend and can go to the shower now. We miss you so much.

    ReplyDelete