Thursday, October 9, 2008

Random Fun

Here's a couple of cute videos - Davis is this close to crawling! It's very exciting because only a couple of days ago he was just learning to get up on all fours. The other video is just of Addison being a total goof. This was like her 15th time circling our kitchen, while blowing raspberries with her mouth (what a multitasker! Yes, I'm very proud.) Goes on a little long, but I figured the grandparents would get a kick out of it!

P.S. In Davis' video you HAVE to watch the first couple of seconds. Addie TOTALLY nails him with a bottle of lotion (on accident)! Second babies are so tough!






Toddler Bed Update: Addison has been doing GREAT with the toddler bed. She still just whines in the morning when she wakes up - I don't know if it has occurred to her to actually get up and out of the bed by herself. I won't be the one to point that one out, though! We did have one little problem, however. We woke up one morning to find this:


Where did all of the books go???? Oh, here we are............

Needless to say, no more books in Addie's room during naps and nighttime.

4 comments:

  1. HAHA! I love it! I think its hilarious that Addie just laughs at Davis' attempts to crawling. Can't believe he is growing up! Love you! Miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the videos! I can't wait for Matt to get mobile. I can't believe I just said that but its true. Davis will be crawling all over the place in a few days. I also had to laugh at Addie dropping the lotion. Lizzie sat on Matt's head the other day(accident as well). Your right the 2nd kid has to be tough to make it through. :-P

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those videos are great. Davis is so close to crawling I cant believe he is already that old. Loved the video of Addy especially with her sound effects it was great. Addison has asked to watch it going on our 6th time so big hit here. Miss ya

    ReplyDelete
  4. Natalie - I've been such a slacker, I do have a thank you card for you, but I haven't gotten your address, so will you e-mail me your address at AinsleeHowells@mail.boisestate.edu? Thanks, I will eventually get it sent!

    ReplyDelete